Home > Culture & Education
How to get "Non-Objection Certificate" (NOC) and the diploma authenticity certificate (for Chinese self-financed Students studying in Pakistan)


The Chinese students who have obtained the admission letter from the Pakistani college/university and other necessary documents for admission are required to proceed to the Cultural Office, Embassy of P. R. China in Pakistan, for NOC along with following four documents:

l. The admission letter

2. Residing Permission from Pakistani government

3. Study Visa

4. The photocopy of the Passport

Note: Students admitted by Pakistan Islamic University should also bring the non-objection letter from the relevant provincial-level authority of religious affairs.

The university/college graduates should bring his/her academic record and diploma to the Cultural Office, Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Karachi, for obtaining the diploma authenticity certificate before his/her return to China.



<Suggest To A Friend>