|NOTICE FOR NOTARIZATION/ATTESTATION|
The Consulate provide notarization/attestation for ORIGINAL documents which have been attested by the Foreign Ministry of Pakistan within half-year validity and which would be forwarded to China for use.
The applicant should submit:
1. Original documents and the photocopies;
2. Completely filled NOTARIZATION/ATTESTATION APPLICATION FORM; stating clearly which documents (names of the documents) you want attestation and the reason/purpose for this attestation.
3. Photocopy of valid passport and ID card of the applicant.
4. If the original documents are in Urdu, an English/Chinese translation is required.
5. Other supporting documents as well as photocopies, e.g. non-criminal certificate/police clearance letter, tax payment receipt, chamber of commerce & industry membership certificate, etc.
6. In case of marriage affairs, unmarried certificate and consent letter from the Chinese side are also required.
CHARGE: Rs. 2,500 per document for civil matters
Rs. 5,000 per document for business/commercial matters
Pick up within 4 working days: pay express fee Rs. 3,000 per document
To download NOTARIZATION/ATTESTATION FORM